Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bedroom Makeover

Happy Tuesday!

My dear husband has agreed to paint our bedroom as part of a much-needed room makeover.  It's not that we have any hideous decor or garish wallpaper or anything.  In fact, it's quite the opposite.  The room is just...boring.  White walls, plain furniture, neutral curtains.  Snore.  I know you're supposed to fall asleep in the room, but not while looking at the room. 

{image via}

I'm a big fan of grey, so we'll definitely use it as the wall color.  There's been a lot of grey and yellow used in design lately, so I want to try something a little different.  I've decided on orange as the accent color, and have picked up lamps and bedding to coordinate.  Wouldn't this rug go just perfectly?

The only issue is that we already have carpet in the bedroom.  What do you think about area rugs on carpeted floors? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment