Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dwell Studio

I got home today to find the newest catalog from Dwell Studio in my mailbox.  I love love love this brand and especially love their more affordable line for Target.   My new obsession is their Paper Dolls collection.


How luxurious is this cashmere blanket?


What about this sweet bookshelf?  Perfect for a little girl's room.
And wouldn't this weekender be a fab tote for a sleepover?

I'm always searching for unique prints and patterns that don't look like typical kid gear, and Dwell Studio is a fantastic resource.  I have to confess, I'm sort of eyeing the tote bag for myself.  You don't have to be a toddler to love paper dolls, right?  Maybe I'll let Remy borrow it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post on Dwell, these items would make great presents for my granddaughter.

Post a Comment