Monday, June 14, 2010

Book Review: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner



Okay, I'll admit it.  I totally caved in to Twilight Madness.  Last summer, I read all four books in the Twilight series upon urging from my co-workers and friends.  And I LOVED them.  Sure, they weren't literary masterpieces, but they were fun and entertaining. 

Last week, Stephenie Meyer released a novella, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, told from the point of view of a character that had just a sliver of a part in Eclipse.  This book, was a lightning-fast read, not particularly compelling, but had a few interesting morsels for fans of the series.  You can actually read the book online free for a limited time.

Bottom line, if you're a Twilight fan, you'll probably read it.  If not, it won't make much sense to you or be particularly interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment