Saturday, May 22, 2010

Matryoshka Measuring Cups




Happy Saturday! This weekend I am spending some quality time with my little ones, squeezing in a little cooking and baking during nap times and their allotted Sesame Street viewing time.

I think I'll use the adorable Matryoshka measuring cups I picked up with the birthday money my sweet Grandma sent me. 



I've had my eye on these for a while, but they keep selling out before I can get my hands on them.  Modeled after the traditional Russian nesting doll, this set comes with three dolls that fit inside each other, and the tops and bottoms double as measuring cups from 1/4 to a full cup.  I actually got them at a boutique in Chicago, but they are in stock and available now at Urban Outfitters

Thanks for the gift, Grandma! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment